Controller integrated with a seven-inch touch panel.
It comes in 2 variants of the housing with a built-in signaling column in an anodized aluminum housing or with a stainless steel front.
The controller for operating oil heaters can be mounted in two ways on displacement handles or on pins.
It is designed to support one and two circulation furnaces.
- 8 separated digital inputs powered by a built-in 24 V DC power supply
- 2 PT100 temperature measuring inputs, 3 wires
- 1 analog 4-20mA input
- 11 relay outputs
- 2 triac outputs 230V AC
- 4 DC outputs - to control the signaling column
- separated RS 485 interface (Modbus RTU)
- mini USB interface for connecting a PC - console / software change program
- built-in real time clock (RTC)
- recipe memory
- memory for jpg files for recipes
- built-in delay start function (autostart)
- built-in function to continue operation after a power outage
- power supply: 24 V DC
DC outputs designed to support the built-in signaling column can also be used to support other receivers.
We invite machinery and equipment manufacturers to cooperate with us.
Contact mobile 518 150 165 lub wyślij wiadomość
POLSTER ELEKTRONIKA - AUTOMATYKA
96-200 Rawa Mazowiecka